Hope this week treated you all well! Sorry for the short note today but we’re heading out the door to an open house for a new childcare center down the street. As I’m sure most of you know Mrs. Brick By Brick stays at home with our daughter and is expecting our son in the next two weeks or so. Being a stay at home mom is tough in itself but pregnant while doing it is a whole other level. We decided a while ago to put our daughter in daycare part time so she can socialize with other children on a regular basis. Long story short the director of our current child care center is leaving and this brand spanking new academy just opened up down the street. It would save an hour of our day choosing this daycare.
Unfortunately though, this daycare must have been on some hallucinogenic drug when choosing their prices. A quick look of their brochure quotes an infant at $358/WEEK (part time isn’t available) & a toddler at $230/3 days. That would be $600 a WEEK, absolute insanity.
Bottomline we won’t be applying to attend this academy!
Hope you all enjoy your weekend. I had to scour Youtube for some laughs after reading that brochure, here is the best one I found!
- Better Know A Young Millionaire – Richie Hecker by The College Investor
- Average Joe vs Upside Down Tea Cups and Other Nonsense by The Free Financial Advisor
- Untemplater Value Proposition: The Key Benefits Of Reading Untemplater by Untemplater
- Taking The Plung: Why I Love Being Self Employed by Frugal Rules
- Your Site Or Blog Gets Hacked…How Do You Fix It? By The Savvy Scot
- Is Not Wanting To Be Rich Selfish? by Financial Samurai
- My Secret For Paying Of $30k In Student Loan Debt by Student Debt Survivor
- Is It A Good Deal? by Afford Anything
- In Debt And Out Of Ideas? Draw Your Purchases! by The Frugal Path
- Would You Ever Want To Move To A Tropical Island by Money Wise Pastor
- How To Pay Off Your Debt In 3 Not So Easy Steps by Money Master Mom
- The Impact Of Saving More Money by I Heart Budgets
- Investing For Beginners by Wealth Artisan
- My Personal Mission Statement by Kylie Ofiu
- The Best SEO Practice: Meaty Content by Multiple Incomes