I feel like I blinked and the week went by. My wife is in the nesting stage, she spent two whole days organizing the gifts we received from the baby shower. Needless to say my “Honey Do” list is starting to overflow with tasks around the house. The two big ones are putting together a toddler bed for our daughter and putting in all the car seats and having them inspected by our local sheriff’s office. Valentines day was low key for us this year, we ordered outback and watched a movie on Amazon Prime.
I hope this week has treated you all well and you were able to enjoy Valentine’s Day with your significant other. Enjoy your weekend and these awesome posts from around the web!
- Beware The College Roommate Scam by The College Investor
- Everyone Needs A Plan by KrantCents
- How Getting Laid Off Was The Best Thing For My Finances by Passive Income Pursuit
- Be A Banker Yourself by Hello Suckers
- $20 Hotel Trick by Our Freaking Budget
- Online Shopping Tool For Frugal Shoppers by Frugal Rules
- Abraham Lincoln’s Best Quotes by Fearless Men
- How Walkable Is Your Neighborhood? by Retire by 40
- Recommended Net Worth Allocation By Age And Work Experience by Financial Samurai
- An Untraditional Roadmap to Financial Success In Your 20s by Her Every Cent Counts
- Personal Finance Is Like Driving: Don’t Speed! by Frugal Path
- The Driverless Economy Sponsored By Google’s Car by Money Mamba
- Dave Ramsey’s Investment Advice by Don’t Quit Your Day Job
- How To Start Saving For Retirement In Your 40’s by Financially Poor
- Why Raising Minimum Wage Is A Terrible Idea by Darwin’s Money
- 15 Best Paying College Majors by Money Wise Pastor
- 2013 Investment Tax Rates by Investor Junkie
- Warren Buffet’s Secret From The Heinz Deal by Money Mamba
- Divorce and Save Money? Match Made In Heaven! by Savvy Scot
Here’s to our Wealth!