It’s been another great week for our family. Our son has hit the one month mark already, it’s crazy how fast time flies and we’re slowly settling into a routine. I’m contemplating switching jobs but no solid leads as of now. While I’ve been able to monetize my site a little bit I’m a far cry away from being able to quit my full time job and blog all day even though that is what I would love. On another note Mrs. Brick by Brick and I are on the paleo diet and seeing great results. I’ve already dropped 4 pounds in a week and have about 15 more to go.
Featured Financial Article of the Week:
How To Reap High Happiness ROI: Amanda does a great job explaining “memory capital.” You might get bored with a new item after six months or so, but having an experience to remember and think about will bring repeated happiness over a lifetime. If more people placed effort and minimal capital into this concept I believe they’d find their wallets a lot thicker.
Great Financial Reads of the Week:
- The Car Sharing Economy Is On The Rise by Financial Samurai
- 37 Banks Increasing Dividends At Least 10 Years In a Row by Dividend Growth Stock Investing
- Attempt To Be The Dumbest Person In the Room by Thirty Six Months
- Gold Sank Faster Than The Titanic by Hello Suckers
- I Don’t Want Fries With My Retirement by 1500 Days
Contest & Giveaways