I have been completely MIA this week from the blogosphere and it definitely shows. I’ve been doing two things, working on an awesome venture with a good friend of mine that I will introduce in May at the very latest June. In my recent post What I’ve Learned While Blogging – SEO I noted how I wasn’t educated enough on SEO practices to give tips so this week I took the time to get a streamlined education in SEO that was much needed. I know there is some bad blood towards SEO but I believe if you’re serious about taking your site to the next level then SEO is an absolute must!
I figured I’d leave you guys with a health tip that really shouldn’t be a tip at all. Apparently there is this trend occurring on Youtube where individuals try to swallow cinnamon and it’s pretty dangerous, I seriously don’t know where these kids get this stuff.
Featured Financial Article of the Week:
Saving Money Isn’t Work: It’s A Mindset Shift – Joe does a fantastic job of explaining how saving money isn’t easy or hard, it’s just a matter of changing your mindset!
Great Financial Reads of the Week:
- The Rich Keep Getting Richer, How About You? by Dividend Growth Stock Investing
- The Ultimate List For Making Money Online by Single Moms Income
- Getting Started With Dividend Investing by Financially Integrated
- Health Cost Savings For Contact Lens by The Frugal Farmer
- Discounted Cash Flow – Stock Evaluation Method by Passive Income Pursuit
Contest & Giveaways
Spa Sonic Mother’s Day Giveaway by The Frugal Model
$50.53 Giveaway by My Personal Finance Journey
Here’s to our Wealth!