Random Updates From This Week
- My wife and I were snowed in for Valentines Day – I learned a new mathematics equation: Length of my driveway + Width of my driveway + inches of snow = How out of shape I am!
- Netflix just released the second season of House of Cards. We’re in the process of binge watching it, that show is awesome.
- I learned that a hybrid car has two batteries, a regular one and the “hybrid” battery. And apparently when the hybrid battery goes up it costs $4500 to replace. Now I’m hunting for a quality used car.
Great Reads With Your Morning Coffee
- Building Your Cash Reserves
- I Am Not Your Valentine
- #FML Finance
- Why Try If The American Dream Is Dead
- Now That’s What I Call Love
- Declining Fertility Rate & Contracting Populations
- Best Value in Dividend Stocks
Honorable Mentions Around The Blogosphere
- The Weekend Edition No. 14 – Financial Carnival for Young Adults | Urban Departures
- Lifestyle Carnival 90th Edition
- Carn of Money Pros, 2014-01-26 | Save and Conquer
- Lifestyle Carnival | Drop the Cookies!
- Carnival of Financial Camraderie | The Four Hour Work Day
- Carnival of Financial Independence 49th edition – Reach Financial Independence
- Carnival of Money Pros: wealth of topics, wealth of views : The Money Principle
- Yakezie Carnival Presidents Day Edition | The Ultimate Juggle
- Aspiring Blogger – Personal Finance Carnival #30 | Aspiring Blogger
- Carnival of Financial Planning – Valentine’s Day Edition | Save and Conquer
- Weekend Recap: Carnival of Financial Independence Edition – Gaming Your Finances
- Financial Carnival for Young Adults ‹ My Life, I Guess…My Life, I Guess…
How was your week?