Last week I wrote a piece about how you should value your time immensely, better yet you should be darn right stingy with it!
I promised to drop in and let you guys know the results of my week long journey to avoid watching tv. Here are the results!
- I was able to finish a third of “What Works On Wall Street.”
- Establish a working relationship with a website builder in order to optimize my followers experience.
- Brainstorm over 10 articles that I’m very excited about.
- Developed the concept and plans for two new websites with two close friends of mine.
- Took my wife out to Outback Steak House and to see Zero Dark Thirty. Yes I cheated, but it was her idea 😉
- Get back into Crossfit!
- Establish a blog schedule in order to help streamline my thought processes.
All in all these are great results and I’m very happy with them. I wouldn’t have accomplished more than half of them had my time been sucked into TV. I would recommend everyone try going a week without tv, I believe you will surprise yourself with the amount of things you can accomplish!
Here’s to our Wealth!