This blog has been an absolutely fantastic experience. It has been a roller coaster ride to say the least. This month I received my first bit of online income and it was one of the most motivating experiences I’ve had. I’m starting to gain my battle rhythm when it comes to creating content and researching stocks. I plan to deliver a lot more actionable trades in the coming months.
Now to the good stuff!
[table “” not found /]
My goal for January was to have over 1000 unique visitors. CRUSHED IT!
My goal for February is to have over 1500 unique visitors
I was mentioned quite a bit around the blogosphere this month and for that I am thankful and very humbled. It’s great knowing I am providing content that people are using to benefit from:
- Wednesday Links
- Broke-Ass Mommy » The library, not just a sanctuary for books.
- Survivor’s Standouts 1/13/13 » Student Debt Survivor
- Carnival of Financial Planning – 1/25/13 | Master The Art Of Saving
- Carnival of Financial Planning | Well Kept Wallet
- Worth Mentioning #22 | Planting Our Pennies
- Yakezie Carnival 01.27.13 Edition — Faithful With a Few
- Frugal Friday: Blog Posts That Ruled This Week, I Hate Being Sick Edition – Frugal Rules
- Lifestyle Carnival – 39th Edition | Blue Collar Workman
- Managing your finances- Key to a secured life
- Carnival of Retirement – Super Bowl Week Edition | WorkSaveLive
- Stockodo Seven: Edition #3
- Carnival of Money Reasons Exciting New Year Edition | The Ultimate Juggle
- Finance Carnival For Young Adults- January 27 2013 | Master the Art of Saving
That’s it for this month! I look forward to February, it’s my brother’s birthday and the last month of having a single child running around the house before our son arrives in March!
If you want a monthly update on my 401k monitor and current market conditions. Sign up for my newsletter, no cost, no spam, just actionable content.
Here’s to our Wealth!