As 2013 is just around the corner it is imperative that I set my goals for the year.
“A goal without a plan is nothing but a dream”
– Unknown (Too many people have used it!)
- Break $2000 in monthly income: Continue to contribute monthly surplus into brokerage account and invest in cheap Dividend Kings!
- Average $500/month in option income: Monitor my technical screens on stockcharts.com vigilantly and take advantage of any opportunities that present themselves
- Acquire $5000 in IIM (Municipal Bond Fund): Buy $420 worth of shares every month as long as the yield is above 5%
- Launch my financial newsletter in the Fall
- Break 20,000 page views: Continue to promote an open forum on my site in order to trade & learn new ideas/investing strategies.
- Have over 2,000 unique visitors to my site in one month: Start submitting articles to blog carnivals to reach new audiences.
- Acquire 100 subscribers to my bi monthly newsletter
- Obtain over 500 Twitter followers
- Create a Facebook Page and obtain 100 “likes”
- Complete the Monster Challenge
- Lose 15 pounds: Get back into my morning regimen and only eat when I’m hungry.
- Donate over $200 to the Wounded Warrior Project
- Start a charity for an orphanage: Use my expertise as a couponer and my extensive network to provide food and clothing for a state orphanage in need.
Here’s to our Wealth in 2013!!!!!!